Saturday, August 3, 2013

Smurftastic





Skirt: Forever 21 Tank: Forever 21 Necklace: Betsy Johnson Shoes: Nordstroms Rack Bracelet: Claire's






Aloha,
Today I wanted my outfit to take on more of a monochromatic vibe, but as shown I didn't really go down that route. While picking out my outfit I heard a little cry come from my closet, it was my all time favorite clickity-clackity combat boots begging me to wear them. I couldn't resist and threw them on. Then I added a couple more neutral accessories so my babies (my over worn combat boots) wouldn't look too out of place. 
Oh, if you haven't heard the news yet my birthday was just three days ago, and I celebrated with some of my chummies, Zoe left and Tamia right. Our day consisted of staring at a gigantic screen watching little blue elves prance around (or in other words watching Smurfs 2), shopping, and eating at Red Robins! I must say today was pretty awesome, plus I had a good hair day which is always amazing.

Farewell for now my little fashion forward munchkins

-Diop

1 comment:

  1. Very tastefully done! I can't wait to see more of your ensembles.

    ReplyDelete