Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Repeat




 Blouse: TJ Maxx Sweater: TJ Maxx Jeans: Gap Shoes: Converse Sunnies: Handmade 
Necklace: Betsy Johnson Purse: Coach




I really didn't know I had this much navy blue! I really dig today's outfit because its quite basic. One color outfits actually save you quite a bit of time when you're in a rush. This morning I literally just gathered a collection of things in the same color family and headed out. Now before you say anything, it was blinding outside so I had to put on my sunglasses and my neon sunnies aren't one bit navy blue so just excuse them. On a different note, today we went to Whole Foods (one of my favorite places) where my sisters and I had a photo shoot. I pulled out my handy dandy camera and we captured every step we took. I realized two things today:
1. I have the world's weirdest walk.
2. When at Whole Foods laugh very quietly, or all the elderly women will grim you to an extreme!
(I didn't mind because I was enjoying my pizza way to much and my family is quite entertaining.) 

Farewell for now my little fashion forward munchkins.

-Diop


No comments:

Post a Comment