necklace: bcbg maxazria
skirt: forever 21
it's D coming at you from D.C!
Vacationing in the District has been the highlight of my summer. I mean, I've done a lot of cool stuff but, nothing compares to the Nation's Capital. This city is so alive and the more time I spend here, the more information I learn. So, I guess you could call this post
Diop's Guide to Diop's City!
yeah, I hope you knew that the D and C in D.C. stood for that ;)
1. The District is maaaaaad humid. Even if it's -1 degrees, you could go from being Beyoncé to a member of the Jackson 5.
2. Everyone in D.C. has a dog, so make sure you bring your furry friend along for the ride!!
3. The houses are so freakin colorful. If you wanna see properties way cooler than your vintage Barbie Dream Home definitely visit Gerogetown.
4. If you ever have a taste for a milkshake that brings all the boys to the yard make sure you hit up Ted's Bulletin and order a huge Oreo Milkshake, 'cause you're with it girl!
5. Ante up a couple of bucks, so you can rent a bike. Trust me, your sandals are way too cute to do all that walking in.
6. If you plan on going to the National Mall be equipped with your camera and handy dandy selfie stick because nothing's cooler than a pic with the prez.
7. I'm pretty sure D.C. has more restaurants than actual people, so unleash your inner fat kid. Then work it all off in the morning, of course!!
8. There is always something to do in D.C. so don't be shy. Talk to strangers.
9. If you wanna go bankrupt, there's no better way to go broke than in the Nation's Capital. Do some retail therapy at D.C.'s Shopping District and you'll feel less guilty.
10. Make sure you tell me! If you ever hit up Washington D.C. make sure you share your experience with me. I absolutely adore the city and I would love to find new places to explore!
farewell for now my fashion forward friends