Friday, July 31, 2015

Fifteen












 1
 2
 3

Happy Birthday Diop!!
(fireworks explode)

Aloha guys, I hope you marked your calendars because today is my birthday!  I know you've been waiting all year long for this extravagant celebration so, I decided to make this post extra special.  

Today, I threw on my vintage floral midi skirt. Its petticoat adds volume and a young Carrie Bradshaw twist. I paired my floral skirt with an off the shoulder, lace blouse. Then I slipped into my camel wedges/stilts to give me some height. And I crowned myself queen with a multicolored floral headband.

I absolutely love this look and I adore these photos. Can we just give my sister a big round of applause for capturing these beautiful images. I also want to thank everyone for the birthday wishes. It's been an amazing day! 

farewell for now my fashion forward friends

-Diop


No comments:

Post a Comment