Friday, July 17, 2015

Jaune Fille








earrings: target
tee: h&m
jeans: aeropostale
sandals: dsw
bag: vintage coach

         

          

           

           



Aloha guys,

Summer has finally arrived and I'm basking in its beauty.  As soon as the weatherman  promised it would be 74 degrees, I grabbed my camera and headed out the door. My summer has been drenched in rain and filled with storm clouds so, I had to go outside and blog this beautiful day. Capturing these photos was a interesting experience. My sisters and I went on a quest to find a set for our photo shoot. We faced one obstacle,*cough cough* the sun. Each time we whipped out the camera, the sun's ultra violent rays took over the picture and my eyes transitioned into an awful squint. As the sun raged on, my sisters and I retreated back home and found the perfect spot. We setup the camera in our drive way under a shade tree and right in front of my dad's old station wagon. The perfect amount of light peaked through the tree's leaves and the photo shoot commenced. 

I put on a pair of light wash jeans, that came with rips in the knee to add a soft grunge touch.These boyfriend jeans are beyond comfortable and they were only three bucks, I know three bucks!! I slipped on my classic white sandals, that give off a Birkenstock vibe. Then I matched the buckles on my sandals with some sliver hoops and my vintage Coach saddle bag. I finally topped off the look with a bright yellow basic tee. I absolutely adore this outfit because it is great for prancing around in the sunshine. I will  be rocking this minimalistic outfit all summer long!

Farewell for now my fashion forward friends

-Diop









No comments:

Post a Comment