Sunday, August 16, 2015

The Hills






studs: target
tee: h&m
shorts: old navy
sandals: dsw







Aloha guys,
Welcome to a land that's painted with rich color and bounties of merriment. Welcome to a world where the rays of the sun caress your skin. Welcome to my world!! 

This summer has been an absolute dream. I've been doing yoga poses in the grass, racing up hills, and most importantly basking in the sun. It doesn't get better than this, I swear! My appreciation for nature has been in full bloom, I mean just checkout my Instagram. So I let Mother Nature take over this shoot.

I stumbled across a park that's covered with miles of grass and a sky that stretches on for lifetimes. When I took a seat a heavenly scene overwhelmed my eyes and I knew right then that I had to take some pictures. So I started dancing in the luscious grass and you could say magic happened. 

I put on my periwinkle v-neck and my tropical, high rise shorts. I was dressed pretty relaxed, but I like how my shorts make it look like I put in some effort. This outfit is easy and it really complimented that super awesome mural. Today was an amazing day. I hope the rest of my summer plays out like this. 

Farewell for now my fashion forward friends 

-Nature Appreciator, Diop 

No comments:

Post a Comment