Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Vandalizing Vibes





originally written on 11/05/2013

Five Days Later...

I know Halloween is long gone, but I still wanted to post one of the costumes I wore on Fright Night. So let's get cracking! Since I'm a Werewolf this look wouldn't be complete without cat ears. On top, I wore my wolf tank layered with a three-quarter length black flannel. Then I wore my almighty overalls, basically the most perff item of clothing I own and not to mention they're mega comfy! Going down, I'm wearing some basic black tights if you ever wanted to recreate this look I would suggest putting slashes in your tights to vamp up the look. To top it all off, I laced up my combat boots. Honestly, it doesn't even feel right to not have them on my feet at all times (maybe I'm a bit obsessed) and sometimes I look like I literally own one pair of shoes, but I don't care I'm driving Cadillacs in my dreams! (Lorde reference) 

For the record, I'm not a makeup artist, but I have to say I did a darn good job. I partially followed some of Makeupbymandy24 tutorial, she's a beauty guru on YouTube with mad skills, and kinda created this. I used liquid eyeliner to make veins under my eyes and stitches on my temple and chin. For my eyes, I didn't apply mascara because I wanted to look dead. Then I blended tons of black eye shadow on my lids and under my eyes. To make my eyes look irritated, I added a crimson and a plum shadow. After that I contoured my face with black I shadow then added some fake blood. Once you complete this process you'll be a Werewolf! YEEEAAAHHHH!!

Farewell my fashion forward munchkins 
~Diop

ps. Why didn't the skeleton cross the road? because he didn't have the guts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment