Sunday, November 17, 2013

SWEATER WEATHER




Jumper: Vintage,  Scarf: Forever 21,  Hat: Forever 21,  Boots: Timberland



One thing you'll never understand is how much I love fall! I mean not even Chipotle, Niall Horan, and Grease 2 mixed into one little bundle of amazingness can make me this happy. 
That's why I wanted to make a fall favorites post. So with out further a do my fall favorites!

..................................................................

S'mores
Bonfires
Grandpa Sweaters
Pumpkin Carving
Hunger Games
Skater Skirts
Burning Candles
Listening to Florence + the Machine
Hot Chocolate
Bowler Hats
Oxblood Nail Polish
Beat up Boots
Leaf Piles
Polka Dot Tights
Sunsets
Wearing Satchels
The Carrie Diaries
Writing on Stationary 
Infinity Scarves
Leaves change colors
Cool Weather
No more bees
High Waisted Jeans

..................................................................

and the list could go on for ages!


Farewell for now my fashion forward munchkins 
~Diop

ps. What did the tree say to autumn? leaf me alone!



No comments:

Post a Comment