Friday, April 11, 2014

Electric Feel




Sweater: Armani    Skinnies: Target   Shoes: Coach 








Hey there lovely,

So you will never believe what I'm about to tell you! I am actually outside. I know, it's kinda incredible especially since I live in freaking Antarctica. I mean I just can't believe the fact that I walked outside without catching frost bite. It might be -2 degrees outside, but it feels so good to see the sun again. So since my case of Spring Fever is so bad I'm going to do a Spring favorites post.

........................................................................

Burning by: Elana K. Arnold

Long Car Rides

Boyfriend Jeans

Breathing in Fresh Air

Paper Towns by: John Green

 Plunging Necklines

Bottle Cap Sunnies

rainbows

Warm Weather

Electric Feel by: MGMT

Ankle Strapped Heels

Crop Tops

Cut Outs

Pretty in Pink

Hazy by: Rosi Golan

Sipping Blackberry Lemonade

Rereading the Hunger Games Series

Slices of Pineapple

the return of the flowers

blue skies

tropical prints

Saying " it's too hot outside"


............................................................................................................
basically that sums everything up

Farewell for now my fashion forward munchkins 
~Diop

ps. can February March? No, but April May

No comments:

Post a Comment